Lockwood Management was established in May of 2000. At
that time, our young management company was tasked with overseeing 6 communities
we have grown to manage over 15 communities which includes both family and
senior housing. Our reputation as a great builder and developer has helped us
gain recognition and respect. Our management style is "hands on," devoting
approximately half of our time on site coaching our property employees. Our
long-term philosophy encourages three areas of focus. First, we are customer
Our residents can expect:
- Excellent floor plans and amenities at affordable
- Options such as laundry equipment and carports that
improve their rental experience.
- A commitment to providing prompt service, including a
policy of not more than a 24-hour response time for service work inside the
- We make it our business at the communities to be a
one-stop referral source for community support services and agencies.
- Our pledge to provide courteous service to our
customers includes a prominently displayed plaque on the wall, providing the
telephone number to the Corporate Office.
- Consistency in management function - standardized
filing systems and procedure manuals at the fingertips of on-site management
- Real time data available to look up accounts and
provide information to our residents promptly.
- A smile and warm greeting when our residents visit the
Our associates are motivated through providing:
- An open door policy and encouraging an entrepreneurial
spirit at the site.
- We encourage specialization within the management team
- i.e. trainers and assigned mentors for new employees.
- A significant investment in training through in-house
training and classes offered through the area apartment associations and tax
- We provide a constant stream of communications and
frequent visits from corporate employees.
- We are committed to diversity and individual
differences that make each of us unique.
- We provide great benefits, including: a cafeteria plan
for benefits, immediate accrual of leave and a matching 40lk program.
- Manuals are available to staff explaining policies and
- We support industry trade groups and are actively
involved in IREM and the Detroit Metropolitan Apartment Association and other
area apartment associations.
Our investors are then rewarded by meeting our
commitments and providing them with returns on their investment in our
- Strong commitment to meeting or exceeding underwriting
- Keeping them informed of market changes or significant
- Excellent financial reporting and graphs to indicate
- Passing on savings from earnings to negotiate pricing
and leverage volume purchasing of the construction division.
- Most of our sites are painting apartments "in-house,"
saving on turnover expenses.
- We have the capacity to take on new opportunities and
we have the resources to do a good job for you.
To exceed resident expectations in rental housing by
providing an exceptional level of service and amenities at an extraordinary
To reward enthusiastic, competent co-workers with consideration, compensation,
benefits and development opportunities that match the level of service we
provide our residents.
To provide investors with a fair return on investment, superior community
standards and performance and innovative solutions to community challenges and
To be a leader in the property management industry a
company must have:
- Established written policies in place
- The ability to support sites 24/7
- After-hour emergency procedures and on-call staff
- The depth and knowledge to create a realistic annual
budget, with supporting schedules
- A five-year capital plan to protect the value of the
- Expenses that are closely monitored
- The advantage of buying power
- An established turnover plan to stabilize property
performance during transitions
- Ongoing training
- Available growth opportunities for team members,
allowing for improved performance at all levels
- Excellence in fair housing programs, required by all
employees at every level of management
- A concise reporting system, keeping investors
up-to-date on financial performance
- A responsive customer care program
- The suitable capacity to readily expand and
Lockwood Management LLC
Pamela Predium is a Regional Property Manager with Lockwood Management Company.
Her responsibilities include property operations, marketing, training, staff
development, contract administration, capital improvements, annual budgets and
tax credit compliance.
Mrs. Predium has over 20 years of experience in
property management. Prior to joining Lockwood, Mrs. Predium, was with Marquette
Management Company of Chicago, IL. While with Marquette, Mrs. Predium was a
Business Developer, with responsibility for the Michigan portfolio which
included 9 luxury apartment communities with a total of 2490 units. Mrs. Predium
was also responsible for the fee management of 9 properties with a total of 2300
units and the acquisition and lease up of a 324 unit property.
Mrs. Predium was also employed with Village Green
Management Company where she assisted with the development of an in-house
residential software program and was responsible for computer training. Mrs.
Predium was also employed with Hall Financial Group Inc. as a Regional Training
Director and Property Supervisor.
Mrs. Predium holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in
Business Administration from the University of Michigan. Mrs. Predium is a
member of the National Society for Training and Development and is member of the
Detroit Metropolitan Apartment Association.
Colette Carrington is a Compliance Specialist for Lockwood Management Company.
Ms. Carrington is a Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS) as well as a Certified
Housing Credit Professional (HCCP). Ms. Carrington has 12 years experience in
the property management industry. Her experience includes expertise in HUD
Section 8 and Section 236 housing programs as well as Low Income Housing Tax
Credit (LIHTC) housing. She specializes in and has extensive knowledge in HUD’s
Tenant Rental Assistance Certification System (TRACS).